- Replaced in-field fence w/block chain link
- Replaced north & east fence w/block chain link
- Replaced bleachers & press box
- Added concession to restroom building & remodel
- Remodeled baseball concession
- Remodeled baseball press box
- New roof over batting cages
- Added in-play fabric screen
- Replaced field lights w/LEDs
- Installed security cameras
- New signage
First National Bank Field at Hunts Park
3000 Dodson Avenue Fort Smith, AR 72903
- New artificial sports turf
- New football bleachers
- New football press box
- Improved restrooms & storage area
- New fencing
- New concession
- Wall of Honor
The Hunts Park property was purchased for $4,000 by members of the Fort Smith Boys Club board.
The Park was constructed through a gift of $10,000 by Leland Hunt in memory of his father R.T. Hunt. Mr. Stanley Evans led construction efforts, and the park was dedicated in 1947.
During the past 72 years, the facility has been owned and maintained by the Fort Smith Boys & Girls Club. It serves as home of FSBGC football, cheer and baseball.
It has been the site of Optimist Day Queens contest, FSBGC soccer, Optimist Club Christmas tree sales, Spring Break activities and special events. Since 1989, it has been the home field of Northside High School baseball.